Who we are
We are GHCO Limited (“GHCO”, “we”, “our”, “us”). Your privacy and the security of your personal data is extremely important to us. This document is our Privacy Notice to you.
If you have any questions about this notice you can email us at email@example.com.
What information we hold about you
As data controller, we hold:
• Information submitted through our website – for example, when sending your resume to our recruitment team or when sending an enquiry to our emails.
We are committed to making sure that the data we collect and retain about you is always adequate, relevant, and not excessive.
Please let us know if your information changes so that we can ensure the data we hold is accurate.
How we use your information
We use your information to:
• Help manage the recruitment process.
• Track and analyse the performance of the services we provide you and other users with a view to improving them.
• Make regulatory or governmental reports where necessary.
• Help prevent illegal activities.
Our basis for processing your information (the reason why we need it) is always lawful and as a result of:
• Our commitment to uphold contractual agreements.
• If we have your permission to do so.
• To comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
• If we deem that doing so benefits you or us and does not infringe on your rights to privacy. This is known as a ‘legitimate interest’.
Who will we share it with?
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Anyone who works for us if they need it to do their job.
• Select third parties that support us in offering services to and communicating with you.
• Certain authorities to detect and prevent illicit activities.
• Anyone you give us explicit permission to share it with.
We may also do so, if we must, to comply with the law, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others.
You have the right:
• To access personal data we hold about you.
• To obtain a copy of the data and request that we delete it.
If you want to action this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Things we don’t do
• Share identifiable personal data with third parties for their direct marketing.
• Keep your personal information for longer than we are compelled to by regulation. We’ll then delete it securely and safely.
Where your data is stored
The data we collect from you may be transferred to and stored somewhere outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) if we have specific agreements and/or due diligence in place. In certain circumstances it may also be processed by staff outside the EEA who work for us or a selected third party.
Changes to this policy
We continuously review our policies and procedures in order to improve. We’ll let you know about any important changes being made here.